HobbyFarms.com


Your E-mail:
Hobby Farms - Current Issue
Hobby Farm Home Magazine
Urban Farm Magazine

HobbyFarms.com Report Abuse

We want your experience on HobbyFarms to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or farm profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.

Date:4/23/2014 11:18:18 AM
* Your email address:   
Comment being reported:

1 field of rye grass cut since Saturday, someone has fluffed it once a day and still as green as the day Papa cut it. It was 30% chance of rain on this coming Saturday and now they have changed it to 70%. Have no place to store green bailed hay. FIRE HAZARD!
* Reason why this is being reported: 

Product Spotlight
>
Hobby Farm Rewards 
Member Login »

facebook


Information on over 200 horse breeds