Yield: 6 servings
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded broccoli stalk
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds or chopped pecans
- 1 to 1½ cups blackberries
Place the cabbage, broccoli, carrots and green onions in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, salt, garlic powder and black pepper until smooth.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables, and stir well. Next, fold in the nuts. Before serving, transfer the slaw to a shallow bowl, and add the blackberries. Toss the slaw gently to mix the berries in the top layer, being careful not to break them up. Serve.