Start this cooking before you go to bed, and wake up the next morning to a hot breakfast ready and waiting! Perfect for holidays and houseguests.
- butter for greasing crockpot
- 8 medium, tart apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup dark or golden raisins
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp/ cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups granola cereal
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Place apples in buttered crockpot. Add raisins, brown sugar, maple syrup and cinnamon; mix well.
Stir together granola and melted butter; add to crockpot and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 9 hours. Serve with milk, cream or vanilla yogurt.