Have some fun and hone your dog’s fetching skills by tossing him a few of these meatballs at dinnertime.
- 1 pound ground beef (or ground sirloin)
- 2/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 carrot, finely chopped or grated
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste (low sodium)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Scoop out by the spoonful and roll into mini-size meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on a cookie sheet sprayed with nonfat cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool and store in the refrigerator in a container with a lid.
More Animal Treat Recipes