- 1 12-inch prepared pizza crust
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1¬Ĺ¬† cups cored, peeled and thinly sliced (or chopped) Red Delicious, Golden Delicious or Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup shredded low-fat, part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled blue, Gorgonzola or Roquefort cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Saut√© garlic in olive oil over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
Brush olive oil blend onto pizza crust. Distribute spinach evenly onto crust. Sprinkle apples on top. Blend cheeses and distribute evenly over apples. Sprinkle with oregano. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese bubbles and crust is brown.
Makes 8 slices.