2019 Chickens Magazine Reader Survey
We need your feedback!
Help us create a better magazine for you by filling out our 2019 Chickens magazine reader survey.
Every completed survey will receive access to two free digital issues of Chickens magazine.Begin Survey!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, age 18 or older. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 11/20/19 to be eligible for the drawing. Void where prohibited by law.
Sponsor: EG Media Investments, LLC For more rules click here -
- Sponsor/ Entry Period: Enter between 12:00:01 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on 10/26/2019 and 11:59:59 PM EST on 11/20/2019 ("Entry Period").
- Sponsor: EG Media Investments LLC, 4635 McEwen Road, Dallas, Texas 75244. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 18 years or older. Employees of Sponsor are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter: Submit your completed reader survey and entry using the entry form found at www.hobbyfarms.com/chickens-survey-2019 and include your email (“Entry/ies”). One (1) entry per person.
- Prizes: Every completed survey will receive 2 digital issues of Chickens Magazine on the email entered in the survey. No substitution or cash equivalent permitted, except by Sponsor. Prize is non-transferrable.
- Limit: 1 prize per person.
- Conditions: Entrants agree to the Official Rules and the decisions of liability whatsoever against Released Parties arising out of Entrant’s participation or use of a prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or the announcement of any prize or in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control. Entries that have been tampered with, altered or generated by an automated device are void. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible entries or delay, error or interruption in transmission of Entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry or terminate the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted and/or select winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to termination. Any and all claims in connection with the Sweepstakes must be brought in a court within the State of Texas and the all disputes will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.