This heirloom cookbook has farm fresh recipes for every season.
Few foods can match the interest and complexity of heirloom vegetables and fruits. With their rich diversity of shapes and colors and intense flavors, heirlooms outshine the homogenous hybrids that fill most supermarket counters today.
This heirloom cookbook will help you find what you're looking for.
Cooking with Heirlooms offers recipes from America’s past that introduce the tastes of heirloom produce and heritage meats to weekend gardeners, hobby farmers, and urbanites alike.
- More than 150 easy-to-make recipes
- Mouthwatering full-color photographs
- Profiles of heirloom growers across the country
- History and anecdotes about heirloom varieties
- Resources for acquiring heirloom seeds, heritage meats and getting in touch with heirloom farmers
- Recipes organized by season to inspire seasonal cooking
Order your copy today by calling (800) 738-2665 or buy online.