In addition to finding all the essential information needed to start your hobby farm and keep it running smoothly, HobbyFarms.com offers an online community of small-scale farmers just like you. Join in by uploading photos of your farm animals, participating in the Hobby Farms
forums and creating a MyFarm profile. Also check in regularly for the latest farm-industry news.
Hobby Farms® is the magazine for rural enthusiasts—hobby farmers, small production farmers and those passionate about the country. Hobby Farms caters to all aspects of rural life—from small farm equipment, to livestock, to crops. Hobby Farms highlights "rural living for pleasure and profit.”
Chickens® magazine, from the editors of Hobby Farms® and Hobby Farm Home® magazines, provides expert advice about the nutrition, health and comfort of keeping a single backyard bird or a small flock, as well as the care, collection and consumption of their eggs. Each issue also includes profiles of chicken keepers, coop maintenance and design tips, and breed descriptions.
Urban Farm® magazine—from the editors of Hobby Farms® and Hobby Farm Home®—promotes the benefits of self sustainability and provides the tools with which to do it on any size property. Urban Farm® reaches out to those in the city and suburbs who want to raise chickens, grow food for themselves, support local ag and live more sustainably.
Popular Farming® Series
In addition, Hobby Farms® and Hobby Farm Home® editors produce the Popular Farming® Series, The Popular Farming® Series is a collection of magabooks™ that covers farming topics of interest to small farmers today. The series is designed to provide valuable information about farming and livestock to both those who already have a small farm as well as those who are pondering the big move to the country.
Popular Gardening™ Series
The Popular Gardening™ Series is a collection of magabooks™ that covers farming topics of interest to small farmers today. The series is designed to provide valuable information about farming and livestock to both those who already have a small farm as well as those who are pondering the big move to the country.
I-5 Publishing LLC
I-5 Publishing LLC is the leader in special interest pet magazines, trade magazines and websites dedicated to pet-loving consumers, pet-supply retailers, veterinarians, breeders and pet professionals worldwide. Divisions of I-5 Publishing LLC include Magazines and News.
Hobby Farms Group Gold Standard Quality Content
The Internet is awash in content, but not all content is equal. Our professionals and experts put our content at the top of its class. What we provide isn't just good information, it is the best information available on a topic.
- All informational and instructional articles are written by professional experts in that field or by journalists who interview professional experts in that field.
- All Hobby Farms Group sites are supported by a print publication, the leader in its field, covering the topic. Website content follows the same stringent policies and procedures of the print publications.
- Our contributors and editors are networked and connected to the top veterinary researchers, behaviorists, nutritionists and innovators in rescue and other fields. What we provide isn't just good information, it is the best information available on a topic.
- Medical articles on the Hobby Farms Group sites are sourced or written by professional veterinarians who specialize in that particular animal, and their names are cited.
- Our contributors and editors are networked and connected to the top veterinary researchers, behaviorists, nutritionists and innovators in rescue and other fields.
- All Hobby Farms Group sites maintain the highest journalism standards in covering news stories in their agricultural category. All news stories are factual, written from a journalistic perspective. Opinion pieces are clearly stated as opinions. Strict policies and procedures are in place to protect against conflicts of interest and to maintain the highest standards of integrity.
- Hobby Farms Group’s News Division's news editor has more than 5 years experience covering the agriculture and pet industry.