<< Here are some egg-centric recipes to try>>
Using natural items saved from the garden–or even coffee grounds, choose from one of the colors below, experiment and enjoy the results:
- Red: beets, cranberries, raspberries
- Blue: blueberries or red cabbage leaves
- Beige: strong coffee
- Orange: carrots, yellow onion skins
- Yellow: turmeric
- Green: spinach, swiss chard leaves
- Place eggs in a pan with water to cover and a teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Add material to be used as a coloring agent and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove coloring material and let eggs dry.