4 chicken breasts, bones and excess fat removed
- 1 nectarine, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup pineapple chopped
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Juice of two limes
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. onion flakes
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2/3 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup mango, diced
- 2 T. green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
Place marinade ingredients in blender or food processor and purée until smooth. Pour over chicken breasts in a shallow glass pan. Cover tightly and marinade for a minimum of two hours or up to 24 hours. Bake, uncovered, in 350-degree oven, or grill over medium-high heat until juices run clear.
Combine salsa ingredients. To serve, top each chicken breast with one-quarter of salsa mixture.