Whether you’re a beekeeper or just a lover of honey, this honey cilantro dressing is easy to make and will provide a distinct addition to salad or grilled meat.
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a small food processor or single-serving blender, place all ingredients, and purÃ©e until smooth, about 30 seconds. Toss with your favorite salad and serve.
Yield: about 3/4 cup