If you go ….
DVDs of this video presentation and pastÂ video presentions on topics such as raising poutryÂ are available. Contact Jerry Nelson, (812) 886-9582 or email@example.com
Thinking of getting your organic certification?
If you live in or near Ohio, Illinois, Indiana or MichiganÂ you can learn what it takes, what it costs, and what you can expect to earn.
AttendÂ the Tri-state Organic IP Video Series presents â€śIntroduction to Organic Markets and Certification,â€ť 6-8:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 15, EST.
Speaking will be farmers who practice organic production, who will share their experiences with the organic-certification process, and economists from Purdue University and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), who will look at organic markets and economics.
The lineup includes:
- Cathy Greene of USDAâ€™s Economic Research Service;
- Corinne Alexander of Purdueâ€™s Department of Agricultural Economics;
- Harriet Behar, Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Services;
- Gary Reding, Langeland Farms, Greensburg, Ind.; and
- John Cherniss, Blue Moon Farm, Urbana, Ill.
The North Central Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) program, University of Illinois Extension, Purdue University Extension, and Ohio State University Extension are the sponsors.