- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 T. mayonnaise
- 1 T. raspberry vinegar
- 1 cup coarsely chopped smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried tart cherries
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- whole pecans and cherries for garnish
Place cream cheese, mayonnaise and raspberry vinegar in food processor; blend until smooth. Add turkey and process, pulsing until a chunky paste forms. Transfer to medium bowl, and mix in pecans and cherries. Season with pepper. Spoon into small serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with additional pecans and cherries. Serve with crackers or chunks of sourdough bread.
Makes about 2 1/4 cups.