- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 T. prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 cup peeled, seeded and minced cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely chopped radishes
- 4 T. minced fresh chives
- 4 T. minced fresh parsley
- 1 T. minced fresh salad burnet
Place cottage cheese and horseradish in medium bowl, and use an immersion blender to purÃ©e until smooth. Whisk in seasoned salt. Fold in remaining ingredients and transfer to serving bowl. Chill slightly (20 to 30 minutes) before serving. Serve with light, crispy crackers or vegetable cruditÃ©s.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups.