Got a Hungry Pooch?
Click here for moreÂ of Arden Moore’s homemade dog treats.
This recipe–good enough for you and family–is one you can definitely enjoy with your dog on a Friday night.
Try not to fight too much over that last piece of turkey pizza.
- Â¼ cup turkey broth (low-sodium)
- Pre-made pizza dough
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey
- Â½ cup finely chopped spinach
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Â¼ cup sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour the turkey broth over the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle the turkey, spinach, cheese and sesame seeds on top.
- Place on a greased pizza sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Enjoy your slice while it is warm, but let the slice for your dog cool before service.