May 31, 2011
Photo by Stephanie Staton
- 4 cups unpeeled, grated zucchini
- 1Â¾ cupsÂ biscuit mix
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped sweet white onion
- 2 T. minced fresh garlic
- 3 T. minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. crushed dried oregano
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl, and stir until well-blended. Spread in an oiled 13- by 9-inch glass baking dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Allow to cool slightly, then cut into bite-sized servings. Can be served hot or cold.
Makes approximately 24 small appetizers.